Spring Project: Rebuilt old roombox (1st Part)

Chambre de Printemps

Project to rebuild a room box that I made in 2015 with more enthusiasm than success. My first miniature project.

Now I hope it turns out better. The theme is the same, but with some changes.

This is the old roombox


This is the new front for the chambre de Printemps


It was too much work to remove the paper from the walls, so I decided to make separate panels and then glue them to the walls of the roombox. This also allows me to hide the wiring for the lights without drilling holes in the roombox.

I liked the idea of the door with the wreath, so I integrated it into the front panel.


To make the little lamp I used gold caps and Swarovski Crystal Beads.

End of the first part

You can see all the posts of the "Chambre de Printems" HERE


Comments

Popular Posts